THE JUDGEMENT DAY


But you, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:9 AKJV

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? Revelation 5:2 AKJV

But I will show you that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holds with me in these things, but Michael your prince. Daniel 10:21 AKJV

And Jesus answering said to him, See you these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone on another, that shall not be thrown down.

The Great Day of the Lord: Armageddon

And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

My Favorite Bible Verses

For this will I lament and wail; I will go stripped and naked; I will make a wailing like the jackals, and a lamentation like the ostriches. For her wound is incurable; for it is come to Judah; he is come to the gate of my people, even to Jerusalem. Micah 1:8,9

For as the Father raises up the dead, and vivifies them; even so the Son vivifies whom he will. John 5:21

You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 9:6 NIV

And the LORD shall be seen over them,and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the LORD God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south. Zechariah 9:14

And he has made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand has he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver has he hid me; Isaiah 49:2

"I tell you the truth, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me." John 13:20

A drought is on her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad on their idols. Jeremiah 50:38

Therefore thus said the LORD, If you return, then will I bring you again, and you shall stand before me: and if you take forth the precious from the vile, you shall be as my mouth: let them return to you; but return not you to them. Jeremiah 15:19

For, behold, the LORD comes forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread on the high places of the earth. And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place. Micah 1:3,4

To wise up the road of life, that he may depart from hell beneath. Proverbs 15:24

Behold, you despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which you shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it to you. Acts 13:41

Glory of God to conceal a thing: but the glory of kings is to search for something. Proverbs 25:2

And he said, Go and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see you, but ye perceiveth. fat the heart of this people, and weigh up their ears, and shut their eyes, lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and be inside, and be healed. Then I said, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate, Isaiah 6:9,10,11

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hid these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in your sight. 27 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Matthew 11:25,26,27

Because he has set his love on me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known my name. Psalms 91:14

Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. Psalms 89:27

7 Now they have known that all things whatever you have given me are of you.
10 And all my are yours, and your are mine; and I am glorified in them. John 17:7,10

No comments:

Post a Comment